Today was the annual church Christmas party. I was in a crunch for time but needed to come up with something tasty to bring to the party so I went to an old favorite that is so quick and easy that you can’t go wrong. This is a dip that always gets a great reaction and I can’t tell you the number of times I have been asked for the recipe so I thought I would just share it here.
Jalapeno and Cream Cheese Party Dip Recipe
- 1 jar of diced jalapenos (I used a half pint of home grown jalapenos that I canned a few months ago)
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 jar of real bacon pieces
- 1 box of Wheat Thins (I like the tomato basil flavor)
- Soften the cream cheese in the microwave
- Add jalapenos and bacon pieces to the cream cheese
- Stir well
- Serve with wheat thins
That’s all there is to it. And trust me when I say this one is fantastic. This is a regular request from the people at work anytime we have a pot luck.